MCSystems Software, LLC
We deliver good systems, at a profit if we can, at a loss if we must, but we deliver good systems.
Screen displays may be unfocused to protect privacy and our proprietary designs
Six Reasons to Use MCSystems
• Programs designed by programmers with many years public sector experience
• Our programs minimize keystrokes
• Increase visibility
• Leverage your tallents to make you look better
• Encapsulates all data related to program subject
• Desktop, Web, combination
• Computer and phone
• Cloud, No cloud
• Before issuing voucher coordinate with us to determine the
• Convert your existing data (Contact us to discuss feasibility)
• Usually free
• By sharing your screen, we will watch your work, encouraging and directing your operations so that you will learn far better than by on-site help looking over your shoulder
• Extremely low because of our business model. Outside of the United States prices will reflect the norms of the local economy
Public Work Orders
County Planning Board
In the Cloud
Clouds are the rage these days and for good reason. They are easy to maintain, accessible from anywhere, remove a burden from your IT staff, are not affected by local power failures, and more….
The downside is that all vendors charge $3,600 or more per year for your program in the cloud.
We like clouds and will provide one if you like. But we also like the idea of having local data on local computers. In fact, you better check your state’s current rules, at one point, I know that keeping certain types of data local was required in NJ. So it is your choice, cloud or no-cloud. We will quote either way.
MC Systems Software and Services is dedicated to making life easier for government employees. We, at MC Systems, write software that does the grunt work for you. It does this work easily, efficiently and completely.
We, the staff of MCSystems, are proud of our software and we are passionate about what we do: the design and implementation of the best quality software to help municipalities, counties and states.
MCSystems Software, LLC developed seven community development programs which are now being offered by our associate company MCSystems Solutions, LLC